Friday, March 20, 2009

my weakness and strength!!

Basically my weakness is memorising work in chemistry. For example last time i failed to memorise the oxidising agents and reducing agents, solubility of salts. I understand that these facts are very important when i do chem questions but i can cope with it if i pratice enough.

My strength in chem is calculation and problem solving. I used to score for the calculation, balance equation and it becomes easy after only a few pratices. In addition, i tend to solve problems and no matter it is right or wrong i like to just fill the page. Most of the time, i got the answers if i try hard enough.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maxin,

    Try various techniques such as mind-mapping, drawing tables and pictures, using different colours to help in memorising.

    A resource to refer to: http://www.knockhardy.org.uk/sci.htm

    Cheers,
    Ms Jee

    ReplyDelete